CocoCraft!

Forums

Forum Home > Ban Appeals > iwillmameyou's ban appeal

iwillmameyou

- Why you were banned?

i was banned for spam by the console

- Why did you do it?

i was showing a person who wanted to be kicked to se if his account was being hacked and it then benned me

- Why you want to be unbanned?

because i think that it was an accedent and i was accualy trying to help someone when i was banned

- Why we should unban you?

because i was trying to help someone! the server had no reason to ban me but its a computer and doesnt know what wi was doing only that i had spammed

- What will you do differently next time to prevent this from happening.

not spam when showing someone how to get themselves kicked for a good reason

- Please elaborate with additional information:

i had been kicked multipul times before for doing /jump over and over again to get to far placed on the map and this time i guess i had reached my limit for being kicked so the console banned me.

--

sincerly,

Iwillmameyou

August 31, 2014 at 12:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

iwillmameyou

I have been recently informed by a player that when asked to unban me she/he was blatantly told "No", and that "I had filled out a lying ban appeal." after then trying to become unbanned by asking another player/mod/owner she/he was denied again and then left out of frustration. I am here to say everything that I said in the above post it totally and completely true, I did not lie in any way shape or form. If you don’t believe me take it up with me over an adult Skype call. That means no saying you’re a meany or swearing of any sort. I can give evidence of any thing you have doubts about.

The main problems with what I had said was that I had lied about being kicked before for "doing /jump over and over again to get to far places" I was also questioned on whether I was actually trying to help someone or if I had just been spamming and then got kicked. Here lies the main problem that it is going to be hard to find any evidence for so if you are going to persecute me start there. First of all, I took no screen shots of the event not knowing what was about to happen. Also I have no knowledge of the player’s name that I was helping. I was only interested in helping them. Another thing is that there were 4 players on at the time and 2 of them were AFK when it happened. (Izzybella12 and Water) So it was only me and the person I was helping. What I do have though is a screen shot of what it looks like when I try to get on to CocoCraft server.

I would however like to finish with saying, I am not going to try and make you forget any of the rules of CocoCraft. I do know that I have been banned twice before and that this would be my third ban. And by the rules of the server and what it says in Paragraph 3 Sentence 4 it says ”If you’ve done it twice, we will not welcome you back, no exceptions.” I have read and recognize this and I do not expect you to ignore it. But it was an accident and I ask for you to forgive me and to please unban me. Thank you for your consideration.

--

sincerly,

Iwillmameyou

August 31, 2014 at 6:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Panda
Site Owner

Don't continue to lie about what went on, that doesn't help your situation at all. In addition to that, you're disrespecting a mod by making attempts to make them look bad to better help yourself. Although, it isn't helping, and I'm not convinced, as we DO have proof of you spamming. I don't know why you would lie. It looks like you're just trying to make a member of staff you don't 'agree with' look bad. When really, you're the one doing the wrong in this situation...

Heres the proof, of you, "saying the same thing over and over again in rappid suycsession". With this, you now know, that you DID in fact spam, and it was NOT an accident. You don't get banned by console for helping players, unless the "helping" consists of teaching them how to spam.

--

September 1, 2014 at 1:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

iwillmameyou

I never said that I did not spam. I said that I was banned for spamming in my ban appeal. Go farther back in the conversation and you will see the situation. A player said his account was hacked and in the process of checking if it was he asked me to kick him. I said I couldn’t but that they could if they spammed something over and over again. I only recommended this because there was me and him on along with Izzy and Water, Izzy and Water were both AFK at the time and so it was essentially just me and him/her. I spammed to show him that nothing bad would happen accept for getting kicked but I did forget to mention that if he gets spam kicked more than around 3 times that he can get banned. I have been spam kicked before for doing /jump to travel around the world at a rapid pace had I guess reached my limit and I was banned. I never had done any spamming that would affect other players before other than the /jump and this was my first time of actually doing something that would be said in chat.

Also I am sorry for disrespecting cookie in my last post on this topic. Goat had asked her politely to look at my ban appeal and then she had told her that I was lying. I had gotten extremely angry because goat is one of my very good friends and I didn’t take cookie telling her I was lying when she didn’t exactly know what happened.

As for saying it was an accident, I worded my phrase wrong. It was a purposeful spam but I was trying to help someone who had gotten their account hacked. When I was thinking under a cloud of anger I viewed my banning an accident on the consoles part and when I was filling out my ban appeal it just came out wrong. To clear this all up. 1. Yes it was on purpose, 2. I am extremely sorry for disrespecting a member of staff and would personally like to say sorry to them.

--

sincerly,

Iwillmameyou

September 1, 2014 at 3:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.