CocoCraft!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Hey guys.. I have some news.
ShugarCubez
hidden as flagged » show

Sanderthecube

i think its verry disrespectfull to post pictures of private conversations... seriously not oke for some it might be a stab in the back and actions like this make people dont want to talk to you anymore... 

--

December 6, 2015 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply
Ablazarian
hidden as flagged » show

99Attack

do yous honestly think she added those chats with the intent to hurt others? she added them to show some of the fun times shes had on the server dont bag her for trying to share memories guys it aint cool

--

in the end we're all just chalk lines in the concrete

Drawn only to be washed away

for the time that ive been given

i am what i am

December 8, 2015 at 3:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sanderthecube

this are pictures that can hurt others, there are pics there that airnt even about her. oh and btw as i saw in that other post ur bff's well where are the pics of ur chats which are such a great memory for her... i guess theres non then? again these are disrespectfull and might hurt others. Dont make us look like the bad guys here really...

--

December 8, 2015 at 5:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

duncan707

Sanderthecube at December 8, 2015 at 5:42 AM

this are pictures that can hurt others, there are pics there that airnt even about her. oh and btw as i saw in that other post ur bff's well where are the pics of ur chats which are such a great memory for her... i guess theres non then? again these are disrespectfull and might hurt others. Dont make us look like the bad guys here really...

omf sander ur a god XD

December 8, 2015 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

99Attack

99Attack at December 8, 2015 at 3:10 AM

do yous honestly think she added those chats with the intent to hurt others? she added them to show some of the fun times shes had on the server dont bag her for trying to share memories guys it aint cool

lol your making yourself look like the bad guy tbh im just pointing out that you have no valid reason to bagging her the way you are so grow a pair mate seriously

--

in the end we're all just chalk lines in the concrete

Drawn only to be washed away

for the time that ive been given

i am what i am

December 9, 2015 at 8:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

duncan707

99Attack at December 9, 2015 at 8:04 AM

lol your making yourself look like the bad guy tbh im just pointing out that you have no valid reason to bagging her the way you are so grow a pair mate seriously

who are you taking to LOL, you replyed to urself...

December 19, 2015 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BlueReflection

If you had a really personal conversation with someone and they posted it on the internet how would you feel, i would feel disrespected

--

Sophie

December 24, 2015 at 1:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.