CocoCraft!

Forums

Forum Home > Suggestions > Warp Menu

Finnie

I personally find the warp menu very useful and quite satisfactory as a concept, however I've noticed some warps are not listed there. It would be more convient for the staff, I think, to just have the list like we used to, and not the menu. Mods cannot add to the menu, from my knowledge, and then when players make warps and find players don't know about it (it's not immediatley on the list) they get disapointed. I'm suggesting we go back to the list, or come up with a way were only people with perms to add to the menu can set warps, or it does it automatically (which I don't think could happen). It would also be cool if we could have both ways avalible somehow.

Tell me what you think? I just find it inconvient I don't know all the warps (and what new ones there are!).

-Finn (Finnie)

--

December 16, 2015 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scout

There is now a chest in survival spawn for people to leave a book with the details of their warp in so that Ablazarian can add them to the warps list. If your warp isn't on the warps list then leave a book and tell Ablaz. He will add it when he gets the chance :)

December 18, 2015 at 5:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Finnie

I know. I noticed that which is very helpful :)

I would just absolutley love to just have a list of warps as well as the menu (panda plssss)

--

December 18, 2015 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

duncan707

mods cant add icons to the warp menus because the owner has to do it throught the config files, for some warp plugins that is..

December 19, 2015 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Finnie

I know. Ablaz can now. He's admin.

--

December 19, 2015 at 8:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.