CocoCraft!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Sputnik_V's Feelings on current Coco Craft status.

Sputnik_V

I know that there is a Topic for the "server being down" But I'd like to add an extension to the subject. First of all, I'd like to say that the server we play on has a special place in my heart. WsupPanda has created a fine Server. I was playing minecraft for three years prior of joining Cococraft. Big and small. Here are some of the things about the server that caught my eye:

-The Plugins were just right, Mcmmo, perks, ranking systems, shops and grief prevention.

-No pvp survival makes it a clean non-rowdy environment.

-Rules are good and made me feel safe.

-Not too many players made it a nice quite server to play on.

-Friendly and mature Staff always very helpful that don't get pushed around and don't let players get away with much.

-Basically able to build my dreams because of this server. "That's saying a lot considering the status and nature of my builds."

-Fresh land. Has a resource world to keep main land clean.

Having that said, Here are my feelings towards it now. In only a few days it will be a year for me on Cococraft. I have played no other server and have built a lot for the server sake, not just mine. That was the point of doing community builds. I built Villager Haven "legitimately I might add" and including a well crafted survival houses for players on the server. Filled with nearby farms and parkour. Not to mention a very unique shop that sells more than just items. I sold art. There is a ton of work that I did and there is tons more I'd like to do. There was a two month time I taken off minecraft, but that was because I broke my hand.

The friends I have made here are amazing. I love them. "You know who you are." Everyday I get off work and almost with out fail. I hop onto minecraft. But there is real life things I do as well, Which means I have a window of opportunity for when I can play. Its been days that the server that the server has been crashing, Over and over right after we are suppose to be getting a restart. Then doesn't come back until the next restart if we are lucky. This means I can't play...... I seen the Topic about "Servers being down" and everyday it gets added to. But here's the thing, The Mods/Admin can't do a thing about it. It is all up to our server Owner WsupPanda. Only he can fix the server.

I respected that Panda has a life outside of minecraft. I respected that he has School. Good! But now, When the server has problems and needs to be fix? It is now seemingly apparent that this is neglect. There has been NO word on the server status and were it is going or if it is getting worked on. This has to come from Panda the server owner and not The mods who can't do anything. I'm not here to start a riot nor hurt feelings with anyone. But my feelings are hurt because I been hardly able to play and there is. I don't do well when my plans to relax are foiled and spoiled. This bothers me.

Perhaps it is being worked on and just maybe its part of an update. I'd be happy to see that plan happen and would welcome it. It would at least put my mind at ease. But how do we know? There is no update on the server and its status. I'm a donor. I worked hard on the server and now I have nothing to do. Also.... I'm not the only one.

So here it goes, If the server doesn't get fixed soon. I'll give it a month. "and that's long time" I will move on and look somewhere else. I somewhat feel that this will get ignored by Panda, If that is so... Its ok. It will only help make a decision. Happy Building guys. I really hope for the best of the server.

Sputnik_V 
       AKA: Redstone_Guru

January 5, 2016 at 12:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

99Attack

dont you dare quit on us this is actually the first ive known of that the servers been down for this long a period of time and honestly just give him a chance. but dont walk away and abandon your mc family bro it aint cool :(

--

in the end we're all just chalk lines in the concrete

Drawn only to be washed away

for the time that ive been given

i am what i am

January 5, 2016 at 1:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Filip

well said but really panda? you dont even tell us on the forums thats the problem is being fixed or something?

--
January 5, 2016 at 10:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Finnie

I'll talk to him. I'm for certain it's not an update....

I've noticed when I want to hop on it's either lagging or broken this past week. Needs some attention!

--

January 6, 2016 at 12:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

99Attack

Finnie at January 6, 2016 at 12:08 AM

I'll talk to him. I'm for certain it's not an update....

I've noticed when I want to hop on it's either lagging or broken this past week. Needs some attention!

i can asure you he spent the whole day trying to fix the server yesterday and he managed to get it back up and running

--

in the end we're all just chalk lines in the concrete

Drawn only to be washed away

for the time that ive been given

i am what i am

January 6, 2016 at 5:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sputnik_V

Thanks 99attack

January 6, 2016 at 12:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Panda
Site Owner

The server should be all fixed now. I am very sorry for the delay, but the issues were very difficult to solve. Thank you so much for being a loyal player, and I appreciate all that you do. Thank you for your patience.

--

January 6, 2016 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sputnik_V

Thank you Panda, You did good.

January 7, 2016 at 12:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.