CocoCraft!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > The people who make cococraft what it is.

legolas908

I have noticed a lot of negativity on the fourms and it honestly makes me upset to see that a server thats all about family-like friendship turn into a war between players on the fourms.

So without further adue I would like to present this project of sorts:

1) List 3 players you have met on CocoCraft that have had a big impact on you (Please dont get offended if your not picked)

2) List 5 things why those certian people have made a huge impact.

3) List 3 things why you like cococraft 

4) List 1 memory you have of cococraft (can be funny, or just a general event that has stuck with you.

5) Finally, list 5 reasons why you like yourself, or what makes you a good friend, or someone to look up to on CocoCraft (Don't be afraid to brag about yourself here)

I hope everyone enjoys this wonderful server, and I can't wait to hear all your guy's responces :)

~legolas908 
January 19, 2016 at 7:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sputnik_V

1: Ablaze, Scout and Dalty

2: Great and Honest, Epic Builds that have done the community really good. Friendly teamworking players. Super Fun.

3: I like Cococraft for The inspiring builders, The old timers :D, and friendly players/staff

4: Whatever I dreamt about. I was allowed to build it. All year long.

5:  I don't feel like I should be the one judging myself here. I am what I am.

Thanks for posting this.
      Sputnik_V
--

I am Redstone_Guru and I approve this message.

January 20, 2016 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Filip

1) Jr, Scout, Kitty, Panda

2) 1. Jr is just awesome everyone knows that and has repired tons of my armor and tools... for free!

2. Jr also mined a spawner or two for me again for free

3. Scoutie also repaired stuff for free and is a awesome Moderator

4. Kitty gave a large donation to AYO

5. And most importantly Panda runs this server without him none of this would happen

3) Friendly

People LISTEN in chat

if you need something, like to borrow a fortune III pick, you will usally be alowed to use it

and just to go overboard the fourth is that everyone is polite lives in towns and generally respects you and your talents

4) Well i just recantly remembered this memory,

Once apon a time(March 2014) in a galaxy far far away(Cococraft 1.7)

A new player called o0Filip0o(filipkinjan at the time) had joined the server recantly

as he explores this new world with people who are WAY too nice that it makes you jealous he finds a store

a store named Cheepshop owned by Mars

Infront is a chest labeled

"Free-to-take"

And in a odd turn of events this player, Filip, takes it litteraly and takes the WHOLE chest

later that day

(Direct quote from forums)

Um, idk if this really is so big of a deal, but Sheep told me to put it here.

So, there's this "junk-chest" in front of Cheapshop, where I put stuff that I don't need and are worthless to sell. It had a sign next to it saying that it's mine and that you can take stuff for free. Not sure if filip understood it wrong or what, but he took it as his own, destroyed the sign and added it on the chest itself saying "don't take, filip". He had put his own stuff inside it. And here's a picture of him admitting it. He took his stuff away and put the sign in the chest. You decide what you do

"

5) 1. Im quite rich mabey my /bal dose not reflect it but... i have ALOT of stuff

2. i own a town

3. i own 8 retail chain stores

4. im nice (i guess)

5. ive never let something bad make me leave this server in whats now almost 2 years

--
January 20, 2016 at 5:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marska87

Ok, this might be hard xD

1) + 2)
- Ablazarian - he's like-a-father to me, calm and caring, yet not afraid to make things clear around the server. 
- Junior - Seen him growing up with the server has been awesome, he's become an awesome person.
- Sander - Because he's something I would be if i was a male. lol. Nah, he's awesome if you really get to know him.

3)
- Friendly community, if you're not friendly, you get dashed to the trashes.
- Everyone helps each other if needed
- The staff is mostly active.

4) 
- When the map changed the last time and i made the first player warp on the server :D Skelehell <3

5) Finally, list 5 reasons why you like yourself, or what makes you a good friend, or someone to look up to on CocoCraft (Don't be afraid to brag about yourself here)
- I help everyone who I can
- I'm friendly most of the time lol
- I play whenever I can
- I know a lot of stuff in minecraft and cococraft?
- and umm.. I built skelehell? And the shop is usually stocked up, i stock my shop whenever i am on. XD

--

Mars is here to help!

January 21, 2016 at 11:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cola

This is such a nice idea, Lego :D I gotta say, this server has really impacted me a lot, when I first joined I wasnt in a great place and I was very lonely and depressed and would constantly think nothing but bad thoughts about myself, and I like to think that the people on this server are a lot of the reason I got out of that and started to think more possitively! :) I'm beyond grateful for this server and EVERYONE on it, not just the people listed below, they are just specific examples I can think of right now :P

1) Scout, Jester and Ablaz, Panda, and Sparky and Dunky. (more than 3 but shh)

2) Scout - My first friend on the server, you never judge anyone and treat everyone equally and I admire that a lot. You always want to help and I think you have the kindest heart of anyone I know :) Training stats together and listening to Simon and Garfunkel on plug when I first joined helped me see that I'm not alone, so thank you and ily

Jester and Ablaz - Whenever I was going through tough times with things irl you would both always talk through it with me and you have the best advice. When I first became mod I dont know what I would have done without Jester, you taught me not to take any s*** and not let what people said bother me, something I have also applied to my real life and feel a lot better because of it :) Papa Ablaz, you are so caring and understanding. You always help me when I need it and your advice on relationships was seriously priceless and I still think about it and use it, and I feel it has helped me in mine so thank you so much :)

Panda - you showed me that its okay to be myself always, and not change who I am just to please people. You also taught me not to settle for something less than what I want for myself, and that I have to WORK to be the person I want to be and what I want for my future. I dont know if I would have been able to become fully vegan if it werent for your long rants trying to convince me. You're a great friend and I hope to see you on the server more often bc I miss you <3 

Sparky and Dunky - you are amazing friends and I'm so lucky to have you guys :) I'm glad there are people like you in the world, you give me hope for humanity that I havent had in 6 years. Keep being awesome and dont change for anything <3 *insert our 100000 inside jokes here*

3) The main thing I love about cococraft is how friendly everyone is, if every server had people like all you guys then this would be a much nicer game hehe :P I gotta say also there are some amazing builders and I have basically learned to build here, I sucked before xD and now i'm slightly less bad haha

4) Literally so many I couldnt possibly pick one, and this is already long enough so I am trying to finish it haa

5) I like to think I am nice (?) xD and I love with all my heart and I care deeply about everybody, whether you like me or not I love you and I wish nothing but happiness for you.

January 30, 2016 at 9:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kairinezz

Cococraft is love, Cococraft is life.

List 3 People Who've Impacted Me: Kitty (rouge_emoangel), Scouty (Scout_F_Maximus) and Fire (1234fireking).

List 5 Reasons Why: They are amazing, loving, specatular, beautiful and wonderful people who never fail to make me laugh and smile.

List 3 Reasons Why I Like Cococraft: Because it's fun, because I have friends there and because it's addictive.

List 1 Memory Of Cococraft: First time I received Prestige! Yeww! Also, the Fireworks in July a while ago.

List 5 Reasons Why People May Possibly Like Me: I gots some money, I'm annoying as all heck, I help others with their stats and information they may need, I'm clingy as all heck, I like doing things for others even if it means nothing for me and I love making people laugh and smile.

Thanks for this post, Lego :D

--

January 30, 2016 at 9:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sparky

1) Cola, Scout, Lego.

2)I don't know if this'll be 5 but ey. Scout- Scoutie, you're always so nice to everyone and you are always willing to help when someone needs it. :D You're my favorite lil spaghettio ever. ----->O<-----Ehehe. But yeah, you're always there when I need to talk and you always listen to everything I have to say. I really do look up to you so much. :)Thank you Scout :)

Lego- Lego, you are like a brother to me yo. You always make me laugh when we are on the same server together. You're so nice and I hope I never step on you because my foot would die but yeah ehehe. Thank you Lego :)

Cola- To be honest, I don't even know where to start. I think out of all the people on this server, I've become closest to you. You never judge me for anything I say and you always listen. Anytime I need you, you're there. Anytime I need to rant, you're like go ahead gurl xD Even though I've only known you since June last year, it feels like I've known you for years and years. You're someone who I can call my sister <3. You never fail to make me laugh xD We have like 90898908875324704893249854242398 inside jokes that never really get old. It's like they get funnier every time xD And oh my gosh, your lil laugh is so cute fr. And the first couple of times we talked on mumble it was really just you and Mar talking and I was just sitting there listening. You've got some mad rapping skills though. I really wish that recording would have recoreded the sound LOL. Because then everytime you quoted "I Found A Penny" I would threaten to post your rapping to youtube. Lol jk I wouldn't actually do that. Jk yes I would. Jk I don't know because I don't have the recording. :I So yeah, I love you so much xD I just want to hug you forever and ever and ever ehehe. And I can't wait until you mess with a jack in the box and it pops out and scares you. It's guna be like me and a toaster. Literally every time I make toast I jump because the bread scares me. :I Why can't it loaf me like bread is supposed to? Jeez. Also, that moment when you were like "Green Tents Ya". Is it bad I make myself laugh a lot? Awk. Remember that time you laughed at me because there was a bug above me after like 5 seconds ago it was all the way across the room. YEAH about that, that bug is on it's way to your house it's just guna take it a while to get there because it has lil tiny babby legs ok. I mean I'm pretty reasonable, but I am not patient at all js. So people gun die xD. And yes, it was wizardry. :) On my birthday, you were seriously the first one to say Happy Birthday to me at exactly 12am ehehe. You're my favorite lil Hamster ever oki. I love you to da ( and <-- ehehe. I'll put you out be4 u burn bc i firedog <3. Sloth. ok bye.

3) I like Cococraft because it's like a second family. I'm comfortable with almost everyone on here. You guys are all awesome xD I love you all.

4) A memory I remember is when Panda had everyone that was on the server come to the Survival Spawn for a group picture :D

5) Considering I don't really like myself lol, I'll just say this. I try to be as nice as possible but sometimes, people are just eh. Ya,don't act like you don't know what I mean. Mhm, yeah. :)

To everyone on the server that I did not mention up there ^ don't feel left our because I love you guys too. You guys are amazing. All of you guys are making someone happy. But try to keep yourself happy before keeping others happy. I believe it's good on your health. ( <-- I don't even do this but I still believe it's good on your health so you should do it <3 ). I feel like if everyone was happy, everything would be so much better. To be honest, I'll be the first person to tell you I hate people. :I Hate to say it, but it's true, not guna lie here. But you guys, my second family, my best friends, my people to go to, you guys are un hateable. I love every single last one of you and if you don't like it I don't care because you can't control me so I'm guna keep on loving you ;) happy for all of eternity. I mean yeah, we all have bad days, but everyone does. So just shake it off and try to be happy. :) Sorry this is kind of long, but I guess I had a lot to <3. So yeah, keep in mind that someone loves you. I just want everyone from the server to besay ehehe. Or at least it looks long af while I'm writing it. :) Thank you guys just for being here. Love ya <3 Sincerely, Sparky.

" YOU CAN COUNT ON ME LIKE 1,2,3 AND I'LL BE THERE. AND I KNOW WHEN I NEED IT, I CAN COUNT ON YOU LIKE 4,3,2 AND YOU'LL BE THERE. COS THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO OH YEAH."

--

-SPARKY

January 30, 2016 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

beecca121220

1) Junior, lionel747 and jpchessman

2) Junior- he has always been such a kind and caring person, and was one of my first friends on the server. =)

lionel747- Even though he was banned a long time ago, he was still one of the people on here who made me really happy. He was my best friend and still is to this day.

jpchessman- he has always been there for me throughout my entire life, and has shaped me into the person I am today, thank you, my brother. =)

3) I love CocoCraft because it has always been such a welcoming, friendly place. I always feel loved and appreciated here. =D

4) My favorite memory (okay, memories) is just being welcomed back every day when I log on- it means a lot to me.

5) I don't feel like I'm the best person to judge me, I guess I am loyal? Idk. =p

January 31, 2016 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Finnie

1) & 2)

Crue -

Crue is always kind and positive to everyone around him. He inspires me to be the greater person. Sometimes, I feel he doesn't relalise his affect on others, but it is powerful. I am thankful I've known him on this server for this long, and glad he still plays and enjoys it. Cru is a fantastic builder, and in my young days (2013), he taught me techniques, assisting me on a journey to more building sucess. His history has continued on this server for years, and that is something to be proud of.

Goatie -

Goatie is my home girl. Her sarcastic energy is exhilarating. Goatie has become my greater friend over these much, and the gossip we share is hilarious. Although she may not be as knowledgable for minecraft as she could be, she always puts other people first. She helps them even if she doesn't know how. This attitude is amazing, and I adore it. Goatie can connect with anyone about the randomest topics. Her socialite mindset is a characteristic I certainly marvel at.

Nightfire -

Nightfire is a new friend for me. I feel I share a logical side with him, and it's easy to connect. I'm grateful that I am still able to make new friends on CocoCraft, even if I miss my old ones. Like Cru, Night is very considerate. He always seems to have good ideas (even if he doesn't tell you), and the way he protrays that is unfathomable. He is easy to talk to, and that's a concept to treasure.

BONUS

AuntieIzzy -

Izzy I miss you!!!! You're were my greatest friend on this server and I'm so thankful for that xoxoxo

3)

I like Cococraft because it has given me an experience I will never forget. This server is not just a place to play minecraft, it's a place to fit in, it's a place to make friends, and it's a place to appreciate. No sever is like this one. This server is built around the friendly attitude of the players. It's not just a survival server. It's a survival server with amazing creators, and a loving community. I've stayed here for coming up 3 years, and although I've certainly had downs on this server, I continue to play as the energy is addicting.

4)

My favorite memory on this server is when Panda, Sheeplings, and I bet on the super bowl. We were building a beautiful server market (which to this day I miss). Sheeplings and I were for the Broncos, and Panda was for the Seahawks. The loser owned 1mil to the other person. Of course I lost, the game was a sweep, but it was so funny. To this day, I dislike the seahawks very much (;

5)

My experience on this server makes me who I am as part of the community. I feel my kindest is what convinced the staff team to make me staff, after just 3 months of me playing. I was as mod for 2 years, and I only quit when I felt all the presure was on just me and Izzy (all other staff were very inactive and we were mad). Of course, I'd love to be staff again, as I miss that incredible feeling of helping people directly on a day to day basis. I used to be very active on forums, and still enjoy writing and expressing my opinions (which can be good). I love that my knowledge on this server makes me trustworth, and I feel can help the new staff make the right decisions. I like myself on this server, because it brings out what I wish I could be more of in reality.

Thank you Cococraft,

Finn 

xoxo

--

January 31, 2016 at 2:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

1234fireking

Screw the 3 person rule :p Fire wants to write about everyone he can think of! So my list shall include Scout(Scout_F_Maximus), Becca(NerdOfTheYear), Cru(Cruelegy), Sparkie(Emdon), Ablaz(Ablazrian), Bri(xXBriannaXx), Kairi(Kairinezz), Redstone_Guru(Sputnik_V), Pitch(PITCHSLAPPED), Night(Nightfire200), Ayu(AyuTsubasa), Sprickle(Sprickle), Killer(killermushroom0), Finn(Finnie).  . that doesnt seem like a lot now that i look at it but its okie... fire has bad memory sometimes. So lets get to making people feel happy shall we ^-^

As well we are going to ignore the 5 thing rule about the person and imma just rant about how the person has affected me and showed me how to be a better person without them even knowing. First though, I'd like to say that all of you are amazing and wonderful people and even though you may not be in the list i love you all and you are all like a second family. Also, if you dont like someone i mentioned, try to see the light in them because everyone has a good side, they just have different ways of showing it <3

Scoutie <3: Ever since i can remember (when i joined the server) you have been there for EVERYONE. The amount of kindness and passion you put fourth was honestly unbelievable just from knowing the world we live in today. When i joined the server you greeted me, you showed you cared all the time and through time you and i became close. i started opening myself up to you despite massive trust issues i have and you showed me this server was a place filled with great people. As you started to greet me to these people i made more friends and now i am extremely happy that i did because now when im feeling down in the gutter i can remember that scout and everybody on the server will listen to what i have to say and show they care. Scout i know youre reading this and i'd like to say more than anything i wrote above that i am truly greatful i have met you on the server, its amazing what a human bagel you are its hard to find people bagels like you...

BECCA!!!! <3: Becca, out of everyone i may just be the most happy to meet you, youve shown me that even at young ages you can be the kindest person in the world. You and Scout are so patient and were both there when i needed to talk to someone. I took you in as a sister and it was mostly that i trusted you so much and i just felt really happy talking to you and i care for you too much for anything bad to happen to you so yeah... i guess you could say im like an overprotective brother. But what really shines out  when i think of you is your amazing and perfect personality, how you just agree to everything for the happiness of others and you dont care what it costs. You want people to be happy and put it a priority over yourself which is something not many people do.

Cru: CRUUUUUUU, you're my hubby... nuff said. In all seriousness cru you are another wonderful and superb person. I realized other people have problems in life to and youre one of the people i turned to look to. You may not know it but you have helped me through a lot of things and made me laugh... especially at our wedding... i still love your duck hat. But that time when i had to take the week off school for reasons you know, it was comforting knowing someone else lived through it and i could talk to them. Everytime we do something together i always have fun and laugh and im sure we have inside jokes but my mind is pretty blank :p

Sparkie =): I have so many memories with you that i am pretty happy to have. I think we met when you started messaging me and then we just started talking more and more and you asked my skype... from there on we had calls and just talked even more and even made a server together. (NOT ADVERTISING) And all the memories i have with you sparkie are honestly so funny im smiling and laughing typing this as im thinking about them. I guess youre just a funny person which is pretty cool. you have a pretty diverse personality full of good things <3

Ablaz: i dont actually know if youre gonna read this but you out of anyone on the server acts the best as a fatherly figure. its really not so bad. everyone looks up to you and they have a right to do so... i mean i see why they do. Like mars pointed out above, you arent afraid to point out a mistake. And you make me laugh every tie you do so. All the ban reasons "have a nice day" those make me smile... its cool how someone as serious as you can have a great sense of humor. You do your job but make jokes with it all the time and thats a really good quality to have. keep up the fantastic work ablaz!! 

Bri: Bri although you may not be as old as everyone on the server, you show me that letting loose and just showing people who you are. when i was your age i was still hiding in a shell afraid to let people see who i really am. afraid that ill just be judged and exiled. Although your sense of humor is on the violent side of things, thats ok. Dont let anyone tell you its not. There are people who love you and they love you for everything you are. 

Kairi: I always end up spelling your name wrong! lel but anyways, When we met i didnt think too much of it. just another player looking to level up stats so i added you to the party. The longer i spent time with you i realized oh my god... this girl is actually really hilarious. what you ablaz and scout really showed me is how to not really care how old you are. if you like something and have a passion for it then screw what people say you are entitled to play minecraft if you like it. which has been a problem i struggle with... i felt like its just something i cant play anymore just because of my age and then i met all you guys and saw its ok. im about the average age on this server which is awesome. i get to associate myself with people my age and maybe even older. Also i can joke around with people older than me. theres not really an age limit to where you cant talk to, have fun, and just joke around with. Also with how generous you are. everyone gives up their time for others and you spend money on bri just so she can have a colored name. i thought that was a really sweet thing to do and im pretty glad i witnessed it.

Sput RAWR: around you sput i really feel like i can let loose and not care about being so uptight and scared about showing that i know things in fear someone will think im just trying to get attention from it or that im self centered. You and i working together on that redstone project is currently my favorite project out of minecraft. just two people putting their knowledge together having fun making something we will both be extremely happy with and to top it off its for the community ^-^ That day where you and i were talking about your friend you just banned and felt so bad about it. Even that made me feel better. i really know theres more than just few people that struggle with depression or depressing things and it opens up a really big variety of people i can talk to if i need them. thank you sput <3

Pitch: Pitch... slapped.... RUDE... anways :p pitch i love doing stats with you. you always find a fun way to do it and make it less ofa chore and more of a game. just something about your personality is so beautiful and humorous ^-^ from what ive seen all you do is help people and i like that ^-^ its nice to see people of the community always helping others with no cost, kep it up pitch we all love you !!!!

Night + Fire = us <3 ha ha get it ^-^: Night you have made me laugh countless times, my favorite is the food bands... which reminds me guordes took the lead... i think squash was number 1??? oh well i cant remember but everytime i hang out with you its always fun and theres never a gloomy time. constant laughs and jokes being thrown around. i know youre a wonderful builder and struggle with liking your builds just like me but just know. they are all perfection and i dont know anyone who could build them better <3

Ayu: Ayu i dont really know you all too too well but from what ii have seen myself youre super generous. you donated more books to me than anyone else ever has. you even needed those books and you just gave them away. Youre always trying to help the party in the best way you can ^-^ you showed me its ok to give up things... <3

Sprickle: You got a dark purple name because i was too lazy :p yes yes i know i know lazy fire omg youre so lazy oh whale -________- :3. i barely ever talk to you but i notice what you do for the server. everytime i see you in chat youre always talking to the community in a positive way, adding more cheer and joy to the conversations. You are also trying your best all the time to make sure everyone is content.

Killer :p hiiiii : You are an interesting character. when i think of you i see this strong person who just isnt affected by much at all, i have seen your nice and giving side under all that hard skin. out of anything i want you to know youre strong and beautiful and dont need to try with everything you have to show it. i see it... i see youre strong and i feel youre broken in some sorts and want to hide anything thats wrong. killer we are here for you. you may not be going through anything but we love you and im personally here if you need to talk to someone <3

Finn: lol your name i cant even see if i typed it correct since the name is white on a white background... ill hope for the best though. Everytime you log on i just feel the server's spirit rise. youre extremely loved on the server and so sweet and kind :) although i dont know you all that well if you ever need anything i am here for you just like i am for anyone else <3 we love you finn!!!!

As far as why i like the server... thats so simple. i love it for the community... the people that are on it is literally the reason i stayed on the server. with everyone being so welcoming and heart warming i fell in love with the server and the people on it. i slithered my way into peoples lives hehehe and im glad i did because you are all so amazing and lovely <3. i also love how the server is set up and built. its built like a community server so i have to say panda, you did an extroardinary job :)

i dont tell people about me because i have a fear of it, but i like fire... 

special honorable mention to lego. lego thanks for even making this post and thanks to becca for telling me about it. lego you have a very warming generous heart <3 <3 <3 <3

last thing. i want you all to know you dont have to rely on looks to be beautiful, its all in the personality and anyone who thinks different should be told the right way. its never about the looks.

-Fire 

January 31, 2016 at 3:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sprickle

1) List 3 players you have met on CocoCraft that have had a big impact on you (Please dont get offended if you're not picked) KillerMushroomO, 1234Fireking, Pig/Panda, Becca, Sputnik, Fil, Cru, Scout and the rest of you I've met so far!

2) List 5 things why those certian people have made a huge impact.

You guys have made a huge impact on my gaming experience because you have been very welcoming to me. I was looking for a server where I would have people to talk to and you guys definitely fulfilled that! But you also gave me tours of you awesome builds, gave me funds to start off with and gave me assistance when I needed it. Becca was even willing to do that oh so boring thing called FISHING with me!

3) List 3 things why you like cococraft

The warps you all have set up to help players out. The friendly people you have. The mods who are actually good at what they do.

4) List 1 memory you have of cococraft (can be funny, or just a general event that has stuck with you.

This one time, Sputnik was giving me a tour of his place, and I was just so impressed that he had built a toilet, A TOILET of all things!

Um....I like to help out whether it's with new people, builds or just providing feedback on a build. If I have extra resources I'm always willing to share. I have a dazzling wit and intellect. I'm a super dorky girl and I lke to make people laugh. I'm loyal too. Is that enough? haha.

January 31, 2016 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scout

Hmmmm I drew up a short list of 38 players. I have tried to make the list shorter but it ain’t happening. SO, I will say that every player here has had some sort of impact on me because I think every player has something unique to offer our Coco community. When I first joined Coco I was somewhat of a noob when it came to mc. Yes I’d played single player but Coco was the first server I’d played and stayed. Since being on Coco I have met a whole bunch of lovely ppl who helped me in various ways. Those whose friendships helped me through some rough personal times when I started (and some more recently), those who taught me so much about the game and redstone (not sure I’ll ever understand that….), those who taught me about the creative side and those who come on Coco to have fun. You all know who you are.

The only person I will name is Panda, who owns this wonderful place and puts in all the time humanly possible to make it a fun experience for all.

I think question 2 is answered above.

3 things I like about Coco. Coco is accepting of everyone (even old codgers like me). Coco players are very supportive of each other. There are wonderful builds and ideas.

OK my fave memory and one that still gives me nightmares is when I made a huge mistake on a small rollback at goldfarm. The result of which was the spawning of 5000 pigmen. Those of you there at the time will remember the carnage! It took one and half hours, many deaths, and a great deal of humour to rectify the problem. I am eternally grateful for the people who helped me then, again you know who you are :D

Also when spawn was hacked and destroyed. OK not great that it was destroyed but certainly something that I won’t forget in a hurry. I loved the way the whole community came together and everyone helped in whatever way they could. Still come out in a cold sweat whenever 3 new people join together……

The last question, hmmm, tricky. I can’t answer that lol. Make of me what you will :P

February 1, 2016 at 2:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TristanThePest

1: Everyone is great so I cant just list three

3: The player base is very friendly

I'm not ignored because I'm not a part of the staff nor a donor (which happens on every server)

I dont have to worry about my stuff being destroyed or stolen when I'm offline

4: I dont have any memories yet

5: I shouldnt judge myself because its most likely negative 

--

February 2, 2016 at 12:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Faos

1) + 2)
    - Ablazarian: Very friendly and helpfull, donated me some resources to start even though i was new.
    - Scout: also very helpfull and friendly
    -  I am not only picking the staff but everyone is friendly and helpfull, what makes it a good community.
       Even though i dont say alot (some people like to tend to their own, or just dont read/pat attention to the chat)
       doesn't mean I dont like the server or the players.

3) - friendly, helpfull (I am repeating I know but it's the truth)
     - good server and community
     - various 'worlds' (minigames, sb, survival, creative), so people can do what they like and feel like. To each it own
     - and last mature staff and players!

4) Ablaze donating me resources (money) to get an ice farm started and give him some stacks.
     He donated so much i felt like i had to give him even more stacks, he didnt even wanted the money back i had
     not used

5) - Im kinda a lone wolf, but i like building with other people, or just playing survival together.
    - I love anime which makes me awesome (no no not true)
    - I'm humorous, but some are mostly inside jokes i have all the time, or are to difficult to understand.
    - brag brag brag.. oh yeah Brag brag brag, and is very nice here brag brag..
    - bye :)

February 3, 2016 at 2:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

duncan707

i dont believe that any 1 or 3 persons make cococraft wat it is. Instead i believe that all of us together as a family is wat cocoraft is. i really miss everyone being open and friendly :D. ik i havent been on much lately but i really do believe that coco isnt wat it once was :( but im sure we can achieve that with a lil friendliness and HUGGSSSS : DDDDDD. love u guys XD

COLA

February 6, 2016 at 7:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Argie

1. Sparky, Cola, and Twist.

All of them are awesome. They've helped me, either when its been a bad time or in a build. They're friendly. Their's never a dull moment. Puns...

3. A lot of freedom. Its hard to get better than everyone else wen everyone has better experience than you. I love cococraft because it gives me a challenge. They're may be a lot of procrastination involved but I love every single moment of building, mining, or just screwin' around.

4. Building the giant melon farm at /warp melon. Its still being built though.

I got melons 4 life,

I'm good at redstone,

Love PvE,

Like taking forever on giant builds,

and love trying to get better than everyone else.

--

February 16, 2016 at 12:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Argie

All of them are awesome. They've helped me, either when its been a bad time or in a build. They're friendly. Their's never a dull moment. Puns...

3. A lot of freedom. Its hard to get better than everyone else wen everyone has better experience than you. I love cococraft because it gives me a challenge. They're may be a lot of procrastination involved but I love every single moment of building, mining, or just screwin' around.

I got melons 4 life,

I'm good at redstone,

Love PvE,

--

February 16, 2016 at 12:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Argie

I got melons 4 life,

I'm good at redstone,

Love PvE,

--

Argie

I got melons 4 life,

I'm good at redstone,

Love PvE,

--

Argie

I got melons 4 life,

I'm good at redstone,

Love PvE,

--

February 16, 2016 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.