CocoCraft!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Night knight all. <3

Nightfire200

Well, certianly has been a long time and this would come around eventually.  Hate to say it, but I am offically leaving Cococraft. I have grown out of Minecraft and I have become packed with more and more schoolwork that I have almost no time for anything anymore. I will never forget my first time joining on here & experiencing this hidden gem amoung the servers. Sadly, I have almost nothing to accomplish on here besides being talkative and.. well thats about it at the moment. Well it certianly was a fun ride, I'll miss this amazing place & almost every single one of you have impacted me in such a postive way that I would not be the same person without you guys and gals(o noes I'm already tearing up >.< ). I have become a changed person when I think back to when I first joined here. All kindness shown to me on here is now reflecting to my personal life and I am very grateful for it. I love this place with all my heart but its time for me to let go. Well, hopefully I might revist a time or two but for the time being I'm going to be non-existant here. Love you very much & you hold a very special place in my heart.  

Thank you to all the mods and the owner, for making this amazing server and I wish the happiest of times to the rest on here. Special thanks to Scout, Becca, Ari, Water & Sput for being awesome & amazing people by being spectacular friends and advising me on what to do in almost every situation I have. Well, its time for me to move on. 

Well, time to call it a Night.

Night knight folks <3

~Night Skies :)

July 25, 2016 at 3:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TheRedFlash1

D:

July 25, 2016 at 12:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Delta280

No pls... :(

July 25, 2016 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

XxYoloPopTartxX

this was sad to read although i wasnt on when you first logged in to the server i still remember you from long ago, you were always nice and you could build great things <3 hope you return. 

July 26, 2016 at 2:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ShugarCubez

How sad! I barely got to see you much!

--

July 27, 2016 at 1:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

legolas908
Hey Nightfire. I am sad to hear that your time here has concluded. I sincerely hope the best for you in your future, and like you said before. Come back and visit us :)
--
--Lego
July 27, 2016 at 8:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Marska87

Night D: Nooooo! I've been wondering where you are.. this explains it.. Well i wish you all the best in your life and hope to see you some day <3 Take care! x

--

Mars is here to help!

July 28, 2016 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.