CocoCraft!

Forums

Forum Home > Ban Appeals > ItzChuck lol

ItzChuck

- Why you were banned? 

Well, considering how much Cru hates me, he banned me because of his dislike for me.

- Why did you do it? 

I didnt do anything other then "disrepecting" which i wasnt. He says iv been disrespecting for the past 2 hours, when i havent even been on for 2 hours, so his story is already wrong, Also he was just promoted to mod recently and clearly thinks he can do anything.

- Why you want to be unbanned? 

Why wouldnt i? im a doner, old player, and i wouldnt want to be banned in the first place.

- Why we should unban you?

Because cru's anger got to him, and banned me.

- What will you do differently next time to prevent this from happening. 

Didnt do anything wrong

- Please elaborate with additional information: 

I logged on with my alt, and ask him nicely why he banned me. He would answer my question and banned my alt for no reason what so ever

--

-lil nigga chuck

August 23, 2016 at 8:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Marska87

Um, just no. You're already disrespecting a mod here, there's no way we'd unban you with this kind of appeal.

--

Mars is here to help!

August 24, 2016 at 6:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ItzChuck

OK how so was i disrepecting him, show me proof, and if no proof, tell me examples 

--

-lil nigga chuck

August 24, 2016 at 10:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Marska87

Since you hate me so much why would i? ;) Ps, he wasn't the only staff online and mods are doing their job not for how they want to, but how they have to. Cru is not a new mod.

"clearly thinks he can do anything" how do you not see that disrespectful?

--

Mars is here to help!

August 24, 2016 at 2:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ItzChuck

you think everything i say is disrespectful. You say i hate you but i dont even know you. I understand a day mute or whatever, but a perminate ban... Taking it way to far.

--

-lil nigga chuck

August 24, 2016 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jack Hastings

Considering the behaviour from you shortly after Scout unbanned you (swearing down the server, and the abuse (joke?) towards Kairi), I personally think you should probably reflect on what you've done and whether they could reasonably be seen as disrespect by other people.

I can tell you from experience, that certain things you may consider as normal or "just a joke" can very easily be considered offensive in this server, which is full of many different genders, religions, ages and cultures. Take Australia, England and America as an excellent example.

Even between these three countries, the difference of language is incredible. I can't speak for everyone, as it varies between each individual, however Australians are generally very relaxed when it comes to language compared to Americans who can be quite sensitive, especially when it comes to religious terms. The English are generally around the middle, even a bit towards Australians, since a lot of culture of Australia has bases from England.

Much like the way you would behave at school or work compared to at home, it is important to realize that the internet is a public place with a variety of people who can (and some who it seems to be their sole purpose) get offended by certain things. As such, we must all remember to accept responsibility when something we say or do offends someone, even if we think it is stupid, apologize and move on. It makes them feel better, makes you feel better, makes the server a better place, and ultimately, the world a better place.

I don't know the exact circumstances behind your banning, and it's not my place to ask or find out, however I thought I might mention the above for your benefit.

P.S. Cru has been here since forever. <3

August 25, 2016 at 7:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Faycrina

I usually would not bother posting but in this case I'd just like to say that I'm not surprised at all, I'm just plain disapointed...

On many occasions myself and Jack have pointed out in the nicest possible way (for your sake and everyone elses) that you need to be a bit more mindful of your attitude towards people and the level of respect that this server demands to keep it a fun and happy environment for everyone. Wether it be simply asking "Please" when asking mods for things instead of demanding things and complaining constantly about mods not being online often enough, I think it's safe to say you need to realize mods and admin have lives outside of MC and do the absolute best they can and cannot possibly cater to your needs 24 hours a day.

As for the way you talk to other people or even the attitude you have against the rules, for example joking about keeping language clean and swearing just for the sake of it I think it reflects really badly on the character you show to all other players, especially new players and the influence that it can pose on them. 

As for Cru, well I can personally say that Cru has been here a very very very long time and I have the complete and utmost respect for Cru and the decisions he makes as an all rounded and respectful person/player on this server. 

I think the fact you can't see what you've done wrong is the reason why it is so hard to beleive you could turn the behavior around.  I personally was waiting for this day and am glad to not be seeing rubbish in chat whilest I play.

As Jack has said above I think it's a matter of reflecting.
There is no malice intended in this post, just wanted to express my concern if you were to return, so it could possibly be adjusted.

Cheers,
Fay.

--

August 25, 2016 at 7:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

beecca121220

ItzChuck at August 24, 2016 at 7:38 PM

you think everything i say is disrespectful. You say i hate you but i dont even know you. I understand a day mute or whatever, but a perminate ban... Taking it way to far.

You said you would understand if you were given a day mute. Let's say that was given instead of a ban. What would happen afterwards? Would that one day mute convince you not to be disrespectful? You have received many warnings already, both verbal and with the command. None of those warnings have stopped you, and I don't see how being muted for a day would stop you, either. I hope that you will now learn that not every thought is to be said, every opinion to be voiced. Some things are just downright rude and should not be said.

As for what you said about Cru doing whatever he wants, this is not true. Every single member of our staff team has earned their position, Cru included. He did not ask for it, he earned it. Cru is not an arrogant person who thinks he can do what he wants. There is a reason you are banned, and mods also do not ban based on their own personal feelings about the person. Who are you to say that Cru does what he does based on personal opinion? How do you know if he even hates you? You don't know that. Whether a mod hates you or not, they still have a job to be done. Since every other punishment has failed to make you understand that being disrespectful on the server is not acceptable, you have been banned. I hope that now you realize that.

August 25, 2016 at 7:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hotshotgundalek

He's supposed to ban your alt, alts are a way of ban evading and are not allowed.

August 25, 2016 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Filip

ItzChuck at August 23, 2016 at 8:23 PM

- Why you were banned? 

Well, considering how much Cru hates me, he banned me because of his dislike for me.

- Why did you do it? 

I didnt do anything other then "disrepecting" which i wasnt. He says iv been disrespecting for the past 2 hours, when i havent even been on for 2 hours, so his story is already wrong, Also he was just promoted to mod recently and clearly thinks he can do anything.

Why wouldnt i? im a doner, old player, and i wouldnt want to be banned in the first place.

Didnt do anything wrong

I logged on with my alt, and ask him nicely why he banned me. He would answer my question and banned my alt for no reason what so ever

Since your such a "donator" why dont you buy an unban?

--
August 25, 2016 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ItzChuck

Filip at August 25, 2016 at 5:19 PM

ItzChuck at August 23, 2016 at 8:23 PM

- Why you were banned? 

- Why did you do it? 

Didnt do anything wrong

Since your such a "donator" why dont you buy an unban?

lol how much are they(;

--

-lil nigga chuck

August 25, 2016 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ItzChuck

Jack Hastings at August 25, 2016 at 7:03 AM

Considering the behaviour from you shortly after Scout unbanned you (swearing down the server, and the abuse (joke?) towards Kairi), I personally think you should probably reflect on what you've done and whether they could reasonably be seen as disrespect by other people.

I can tell you from experience, that certain things you may consider as normal or "just a joke" can very easily be considered offensive in this server, which is full of many different genders, religions, ages and cultures. Take Australia, England and America as an excellent example.

Even between these three countries, the difference of language is incredible. I can't speak for everyone, as it varies between each individual, however Australians are generally very relaxed when it comes to language compared to Americans who can be quite sensitive, especially when it comes to religious terms. The English are generally around the middle, even a bit towards Australians, since a lot of culture of Australia has bases from England.

Much like the way you would behave at school or work compared to at home, it is important to realize that the internet is a public place with a variety of people who can (and some who it seems to be their sole purpose) get offended by certain things. As such, we must all remember to accept responsibility when something we say or do offends someone, even if we think it is stupid, apologize and move on. It makes them feel better, makes you feel better, makes the server a better place, and ultimately, the world a better place.

I don't know the exact circumstances behind your banning, and it's not my place to ask or find out, however I thought I might mention the above for your benefit.

P.S. Cru has been here since forever. <3

I know hes been here forever and iv been here a pretty long time too, and i also know hes been mod before, but what i was saying is that he was recently promoted back to mod and his dislike for me took it to another level, i havent even been muted, and quite frankly i dont think it should go straight to a ban. I havent even been muted which was probably the better way to handle the problem.

--

-lil nigga chuck

August 25, 2016 at 7:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ItzChuck

Faycrina at August 25, 2016 at 7:37 AM

I usually would not bother posting but in this case I'd just like to say that I'm not surprised at all, I'm just plain disapointed...

On many occasions myself and Jack have pointed out in the nicest possible way (for your sake and everyone elses) that you need to be a bit more mindful of your attitude towards people and the level of respect that this server demands to keep it a fun and happy environment for everyone. Wether it be simply asking "Please" when asking mods for things instead of demanding things and complaining constantly about mods not being online often enough, I think it's safe to say you need to realize mods and admin have lives outside of MC and do the absolute best they can and cannot possibly cater to your needs 24 hours a day.

As for the way you talk to other people or even the attitude you have against the rules, for example joking about keeping language clean and swearing just for the sake of it I think it reflects really badly on the character you show to all other players, especially new players and the influence that it can pose on them. 

As for Cru, well I can personally say that Cru has been here a very very very long time and I have the complete and utmost respect for Cru and the decisions he makes as an all rounded and respectful person/player on this server. 

I think the fact you can't see what you've done wrong is the reason why it is so hard to beleive you could turn the behavior around.  I personally was waiting for this day and am glad to not be seeing rubbish in chat whilest I play.

There is no malice intended in this post, just wanted to express my concern if you were to return, so it could possibly be adjusted.

Cheers,
Fay.

Most of the stuff i say is a joke. I dont mean to offend anyone in anyway what so ever believe it or not. Im a very nice guy who just likes to mess around. I understand if you dont like talking to me, but thats why theres a command called /ignore and if this server doesnt have it, i recomend they get it. if you dont like me, /ignore me. I think the actions of Cru should have been dealt with differently. I was never muted or anything i said and i think it should have been a mute instead of a Perm ban.

--

-lil nigga chuck

August 25, 2016 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jack Hastings

ItzChuck at August 25, 2016 at 7:09 PM

Cheers,
Fay.

Most of the stuff i say is a joke. I dont mean to offend anyone in anyway what so ever believe it or not. Im a very nice guy who just likes to mess around. I understand if you dont like talking to me, but thats why theres a command called /ignore and if this server doesnt have it, i recomend they get it. if you dont like me, /ignore me. I think the actions of Cru should have been dealt with differently. I was never muted or anything i said and i think it should have been a mute instead of a Perm ban.

I think you have entirely missed the point of what everyone is telling you.

As mentioned in my post above, I understand (especially as one of those largely offensive Australians) that jokes or terms you say may seem harmless and just a joke to you. However, this is an international community and everyone has differing things and levels that offend them. I'm not sure how much more detail I need to give you for you to be able to understand what I'm saying, but you need to realize that if half the server needs to /ignore you, as you suggest, you should probably reflect on your actions as potentially not the way you need to act.

As Grapes said, each member of staff has earned their position and has either been given it by Scout or Panda. They have all been trusted (and have shown) that they can be trusted to treat members fairly and not put personal bias into their actions. How each situation is dealt with by staff is down to whichever member is dealing with that situation. You have demonstrated a constant lack of respect for the rules, and even despite you knowing that you are offending people, you are still here in your ban appeal calling out how staff should do their job. 

It is not your place to say how staff do their job, that is a matter for Scout and the mods. If Scout has an issue with that, she will deal with them. Simple. YOU need to focus on what YOU have done, and accept responsibility for that and work on a way to fix it, otherwise you will be posting to yourself here because people such as myself will give up trying to help you understand what the issue is and trying to help you get back onto the server as a better person. If you cannot show even vague interest in improving your behaviour around others, what chance do you think you will have of making back on the server?

It's almost as if you don't want to come back, and it would be a shame to see one of the older players go yet again. Even if you don't appreciate what I've been saying, please just keep it in mind when you are dealing with people.

Cheers,
Jack

August 25, 2016 at 8:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ItzChuck

Jack Hastings at August 25, 2016 at 8:12 PM

ItzChuck at August 25, 2016 at 7:09 PM

Cheers,
Fay.

I think you have entirely missed the point of what everyone is telling you.

As mentioned in my post above, I understand (especially as one of those largely offensive Australians) that jokes or terms you say may seem harmless and just a joke to you. However, this is an international community and everyone has differing things and levels that offend them. I'm not sure how much more detail I need to give you for you to be able to understand what I'm saying, but you need to realize that if half the server needs to /ignore you, as you suggest, you should probably reflect on your actions as potentially not the way you need to act.

As Grapes said, each member of staff has earned their position and has either been given it by Scout or Panda. They have all been trusted (and have shown) that they can be trusted to treat members fairly and not put personal bias into their actions. How each situation is dealt with by staff is down to whichever member is dealing with that situation. You have demonstrated a constant lack of respect for the rules, and even despite you knowing that you are offending people, you are still here in your ban appeal calling out how staff should do their job. 

It is not your place to say how staff do their job, that is a matter for Scout and the mods. If Scout has an issue with that, she will deal with them. Simple. YOU need to focus on what YOU have done, and accept responsibility for that and work on a way to fix it, otherwise you will be posting to yourself here because people such as myself will give up trying to help you understand what the issue is and trying to help you get back onto the server as a better person. If you cannot show even vague interest in improving your behaviour around others, what chance do you think you will have of making back on the server?

It's almost as if you don't want to come back, and it would be a shame to see one of the older players go yet again. Even if you don't appreciate what I've been saying, please just keep it in mind when you are dealing with people.

Cheers,
Jack

I wasnt telling ANY staff how to do your job. Half the stuff people are saying im not reading because its the same thing over and over again. And yet half these people commenting on this thread, i dont know, therefor dont care to read their "speech" towards me about how they feel. Like i said, i was never telling any staff how to do there job. Iv been saying and saying again and again, that it went straight to warnings, to a perm ban. Not a mute, or a temp ban.

--

-lil nigga chuck

August 25, 2016 at 10:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jack Hastings

"Iv been saying and saying again and again, that it went straight to warnings, to a perm ban. Not a mute, or a temp ban."

"I wasnt telling ANY staff how to do your job."

*cough*

May want to re-think that.

August 25, 2016 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Filip

"Most of the stuff i say is a joke. I dont mean to offend anyone in anyway what so ever believe it or not. Im a very nice guy who just likes to mess around."

I know how you feel ive had this same problem but I didnt complain i just stopped doing it

" I understand if you dont like talking to me, but thats why theres a command called /ignore and if this server doesnt have it, i recomend they get it. if you dont like me, /ignore me."

If all the mods /ignored you how would you hever rankup, or get help, or have a warp set

" I think the actions of Cru should have been dealt with differently. I was never muted or anything i said and i think it should have been a mute instead of a Perm ban."

Dont tell staff how to do their jobs

"lol how much are they ;)"

$50 http://cococrafters.buycraft.net/category/231607

--
August 26, 2016 at 8:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ItzChuck

Filip at August 26, 2016 at 8:48 AM

"Most of the stuff i say is a joke. I dont mean to offend anyone in anyway what so ever believe it or not. Im a very nice guy who just likes to mess around."

I know how you feel ive had this same problem but I didnt complain i just stopped doing it

" I understand if you dont like talking to me, but thats why theres a command called /ignore and if this server doesnt have it, i recomend they get it. if you dont like me, /ignore me."

If all the mods /ignored you how would you hever rankup, or get help, or have a warp set

" I think the actions of Cru should have been dealt with differently. I was never muted or anything i said and i think it should have been a mute instead of a Perm ban."

Dont tell staff how to do their jobs

"lol how much are they ;)"

$50 http://cococrafters.buycraft.net/category/231607

lmao no way im paying 50$ to a server to get unbanned

--

-lil nigga chuck

August 26, 2016 at 9:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ItzChuck

So mods admins, what are your final thoughts and decisions??

--

-lil nigga chuck

August 27, 2016 at 1:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Scout

Ok. I have had enough of this thread.

I agree with all the above replies and don't have much to add. Surely by the response this post has had tells you that your attitude is disrespectful and rude. The fact you dismiss people’s opinions of your actions shows your arrogance and disrespect to those that took the time to reply in the hopes that you might change and return to become a player on coco.

You are not going to be unbanned until I am convinced you understand and have changed. You can buy back an unban if you chose but if you don't alter your behaviour you will find yourself back in the Ban Appeals section begging to be allowed back on again (and $50 lighter)

Scout

August 27, 2016 at 8:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.