CocoCraft!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Bye CoCo!

Mistly

Well guys im not so helpful on the server and that is the main thing i actually wanted to do...... I would like to build certain things but everyone will either build it before i do or build it better. I would just like to thank you guys for being there...... Maybe i will come back on latter..... but  i would not count on it.... also i dont like ranking and just renting spots from other people. I just dont think i will fit in either everyone else building all these giant towns and sorts either. there is no point for me being there

December 3, 2016 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mistly

Well that is plain disappointing. 10 days and no one has said anything.... kinda makes me sad and feel like i did not have any friends on coco... well then i guess this is the true good bye ;(

December 14, 2016 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mistly

Forget this Thread ^

December 14, 2016 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Argie

Awwww. No dude don't leave. There's always something to build. I would love your help in building a big mountain town but I've been stressed with school for the past couple weeks. Ima miss you if you leave lol.

--

December 14, 2016 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.