CocoCraft!

Forums

Forum Home > Ban Appeals > XxYoloPopTartxX You Will Never see me do this again.

XxYoloPopTartx

Why you were banned? Told Scout to "fuck her self" or something tbh I don't know cuz I couldn't care less at the time

- Why did you do it? She was mean <3 luv her tho

- Why you want to be unbanned? I need a friendly place to hang with friends

- Why we should unban you? Perm ban was a little to much there is a temp ban if you guys didn't know <3

- What will you do differently next time to prevent this from happening.

Be nice

- Please elaborate with additional information: Whatever sounds the best

July 24, 2017 at 10:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nightfire200

XxYoloPopTartx at July 24, 2017 at 10:34 PM

Why you were banned? Told Scout to "fuck her self" or something tbh I don't know cuz I couldn't care less at the time

- Why did you do it? She was mean <3 luv her tho

- Why you want to be unbanned? I need a friendly place to hang with friends

- Why we should unban you? Perm ban was a little to much there is a temp ban if you guys didn't know <3

- What will you do differently next time to prevent this from happening.

Be nice

- Please elaborate with additional information: Whatever sounds the best

"Told Scout to "fuck her self" or something tbh I don't know cuz I couldn't care less at the time" You can start by

1: Not using the actual words as other people read these and may not be comfortable with it

2: Act like you care if you really wish to come back, with the snark and attitude of the first part it might lower your chances of getting an appeal

3: Perm ban is somewhat necessary if you tell a mod that kind of thing, especially since Scout has poured her time into this and has done it free for almost two years, if not more. Respect what she does.

4: Add more details to the situation, we can't piece together what happened with a vague recollection of what happened.

Thanks.

--

~Night

August 6, 2017 at 3:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.