CocoCraft!

Forums

Forum Home > Ban Appeals > Re-doing Ban Appeal - Chatting too quick

JCTSteve

- Why were you banned?

"Banned for spam."

- Why did you do it?

Because of a) it felt easier to chat and b) it was funny to me.

- Why do you want to be unbanned?

To be able to play on my favourite server.

- Why should we unban you?

No reason.

- What will you do differently next time to prevent this from happening?

Chat in one line at a time.

- Please elaborate with additional information.

I was chatting in multiple lines at the time and when the anti-spam got me, I thought it was funny so I had decided to make a loose appeal with a loose post.

Nevertheless, now, when I think about it, I started to think that it may have been more serious than I have thought - a lot more in fact. This was because each time I was doing this, people warned me, yet I carried on. This means I have broken, rather than Rule 3, but Rule 6, as I ignored everyone and I would not consider my activity as "spam".

I really should have listened to everyone's thoughts rather than continuing on being annoying.

--

I know you add signatures to make your post amazing, but I use this to be weird. Like, why would you wanna use signatures to post random quotes in? Ignorant people these days... k now my real signature because I'm such a show-off.

JCTSteve

August 15, 2017 at 4:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

zorianever

Hey Steve, 

I unbanned you on the server. The only thing is that unbaning when it is Auto Spam is different then being regularly being banned. Please let me know if you are able to come on, if not, I will need Fire to come online and un-ban you herself.

With that said, I will let you know that I had previously informed you about being careful about spam, not to make you feel down or anything, but because of this sole reason as auto spam has caught up with you and now you are in this situation right here. When we ask you to stop doing something, or people warn you about something, it is not because they are trying to be un-fair or un-fun, it is because they know that what is being warned about is not good. With that being said, take this auto spam as your last warning, after this, any more spam will be met with a permanent ban.

I will try and get Fire to un-ban you as quickly as possible and will reply to this thread once she has informed me that you have been un-banned

--

Ever

August 17, 2017 at 12:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zorianever

You have been unbanned on the server

--

Ever

August 17, 2017 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.