CocoCraft!

Forums

Forum Home > Ban Appeals > CreepyPig_ Ban Appeal

CreepyPig

pls unban me i didnt do anything maybe you banned the wrong player i dont think i break rule number 8,9 and 10 but even if i did pls unban me:(

--
August 25, 2017 at 7:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

zorianever

Hello Creepypig_

Last night, I recieved a message from a player coming over from another server to ours, informing me that a player who had learned about one of our staff leaving had come over and began to point and make fun of our old admin, 1234Fireking, on that server. I was sent logs from them and it showed a player by the name "TheUltraBubble" coming on and making fun of fire as she was playing on said server. When looking into the account, i came to find out it was related to your account Creepypig_. Ill gladly get along with players and give out warnings, but I will not allow the act of players being mean to one another. I was not ok with hearing about this account going on another server and thinking its ok to go and harass (breaking rule 9 ) players that have left our server for various reasons. It is unkind (breaking rule 7 and 10) and something that players that no longer play on the server should be dealing with. Now yes, this is not our server, but this is still our players, and I do not enjoy having players from cococraft thinking its ok to go on their server and decide that its ok and alright for them to make fun of the other staff for any reason at all.

--

Ever

August 25, 2017 at 7:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CreepyPig

thats my cousin zor

August 25, 2017 at 8:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CreepyPig

i would never do that

August 25, 2017 at 8:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CreepyPig

im gonna kill my cousin i can say  anything bad right now!!!!!!hes dead

--
August 25, 2017 at 8:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CreepyPig

im done with him!!!!! what could be worse? im banned from my favourite server!!!!!!

--
August 25, 2017 at 8:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CreepyPig

i like fire she was a good admin :( i would never do that pls understand me bud

--
August 25, 2017 at 8:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

zorianever

As of right now I am still deciding on what to do, seing as your cousin has access to lots of your accounts (and if im right, this is the same cousin that was hacking on our server as well) and can get on them then im not quite sure how I really feel about letting you back on. Im sorry :/ again ill be thinking about what to do and will give you an answer later tonight after my shift at work which, the decision, will be final.

--

Ever

August 25, 2017 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zorianever

As of right now I am still deciding on what to do, seing as your cousin has access to lots of your accounts (and if im right, this is the same cousin that was hacking on our server as well) and can get on them then im not quite sure how I really feel about letting you back on. Im sorry :/ again ill be thinking about what to do and will give you an answer later tonight after my shift at work which, the decision, will be final.

--

Ever

August 25, 2017 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CreepyPig

pls bud i cant leave the server pls i love the server :(

August 25, 2017 at 2:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CreepyPig

im crying :(

August 25, 2017 at 2:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

zorianever

So, after thinking about it (and sorry i didnt get back to this forum sooner, had a massive headache last night)

Im gonna go ahead and unban you.

Though again, your cousin has hacked and has gone and talked bad to another player, so all other alts will be banned except Creepypig_

If you still wish to come back, than welcome back.

--

Ever

August 26, 2017 at 6:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.